April 8, 2020
Estimated Post Reading Time ~

No Teaser Template Available while creating Campaigns in AEM 6.x

Question: We have implemented personalization and now we were trying to create the teaser for the page. In mcmadmin screen, I create a Brand, then a campaign, then in the campaign we create a teaser. Clicked on a campaign and then clicked on “New”, it showed me options for various templates available for use. I am not able to see any template to create a teaser. It is even shown in the article available at https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/author/personalization/campaigns/teasers-and-strategies.html

but the teaser template is not available to me. The screenshot attached. Any ideas why I am not able to get the template?

Answer: Teaser page was available in 5.x, It has been renamed to “Offer Page” in AEM 6.x


By aem4beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts or questions, please let us know.