May 12, 2020
Estimated Post Reading Time ~

Preparing For AEM 6 Developer Exam

Installing and configuring an AEM developer environment
  1. I can install AEM on supported operating systems: All you need to know to install the AEM
  2. I can install AEM with different run modes (Author and Publish): All you need to know to install the AEM
  3. I can start AEM in debug mode for remote debugging
  4. I can setup and configure replication agents.
  5. I can setup and configure a Web server.
  6. I can setup and manage OSGi configurations.
  7. I can manage users and groups.
  8. I can manage Access Control Level (ACL) permissions.
Building and deploying AEM projects
  1. I can configure a source control system to manage files in AEM.
  2. I can build and deploy AEM projects by using Maven.
Building AEM components
  1. I can create custom components and dialogs
  2. I can create templates and page components.
  3. I can create client libraries.
  4. Extend out-of-the-box AEM components.
Building OSGi services
  1. I can create custom OSGi services.
  2. I can create and manage custom OSGi configurations.
  3. I can configure and manage OSGi services and bundles by using the Felix web console.
  4. I can manage Maven dependencies.
Troubleshooting AEM projects
  1. I can create custom log files by using the Web console.
  2. I can configure and manage AEM log levels for specific AEM environments.
  3. Given an option for starting AEM, I can select the correct parameter(s) for starting AEM.
  4. I can troubleshoot caching issues related to the Dispatcher and browsers.
  5. I can troubleshoot AEM configurations


By aem4beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts or questions, please let us know.