May 15, 2020
Estimated Post Reading Time ~

RTE Source Edit Plugin in AEM

In this blog, I will explain how can we enable the source edit plugin in the RTE component in AEM.

To add Source Edit plugin in the RTE component, we have to create a node named as rtePlugins under richtext node having jcr:primaryType=nt:unstructured. Under this, we have to create a node named as misctools having property features= *.

Let’s see it with an example-
I produced a description node of type richtext and below this node, I created a rtePlugins node as shown in the figure. 


Now I produced a node below rtePlugins node named as misctools with the property features=* as shown in the figure.

Now when I opened the dialog I found an icon of Source Edit plugin like this-


By aem4beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts or questions, please let us know.