December 29, 2020
Estimated Post Reading Time ~

Target Integration with AEM 6.5 - Personalization

I have integrated AEM 6.5 and Target successfully through IMS and legacy Target cloud service. I created an activity on AEM and pushed it to Target. I am able to see the activity in AEM. When I open the page either in publish or in author with wcmmode disabled, I got the following error

Rendering mbox failed target-global-mbox : {status: "error", error: "unknown client code : <client-code>

For this, I changed the property "clientcode" from tenant id to client code in the target configuration. After this I am getting the following error:

"The default offer path was not found in the internal map for mbox target-global-mbox"

And the targeted content is hidden on the page. Even the default content is not shown.

Solution:
This was happening because, for some reason, another offer (which was configured to some other page) was being resolved on this page. Hence nothing was displayed. I deactivated the old offer and then the default content was displayed. I still have a problem with the offer resolution.


By aem4beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts or questions, please let us know.